1. Food prices “will double by 2030”, Oxfam warns
2. Food Prices and Heroic Forecast
3. Easterly on Benevolent Autocrats and Growth
4. The Elusive Craft of Evaluating Advocacy
5. Misconceiving the Needs of the Urban Poor
6.The Myth Of The “Social Media Revolution”
7. Are There Natural Human Rights?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 85 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.