1. How Development Economists do Bad Anthropology
2. Cold Blooded Mass Murder in the Nuba Mountains
3. Working Papers are the Research Equivalent of Sweatshirts with Pizza Stains on Them
4.The Bottom Billion Bottles of Beer
5. The Ideological Crisis of Western Capitalism
6. Cholera in Haiti: Implications for International Humanitarian Responses
Also, have a read of this blog about the famine in the Horn of Africa by Simon Levine …
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 85 other followers
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.